- The client agrees that VNS Finance & Capital Services Ltd. (VNS) can modify or alter the terms and conditions of the use of this service without any liability.
- VNS has launched e-broking services. It reserves the right to decide the criteria based on which customers would be allowed to avail of these services.
- The content of the site and the interpretation of data are solely the personal views of the contributors. VNS reserves the right to make modifications and alterations to the content of the website. Users are advised to use the data for the purpose of information only and rely on their own judgement while making investment decisions. The investments discussed or recommended may not be suitable for all investors. VNS does not warranty the timeliness, accuracy or quality of the electronic content.
- The content of the website cannot be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed for any non-personal use without obtaining prior permission. VNS reserve the right to terminate the accounts of subscribers/customers, who violates the proprietary rights, in addition to necessary legal action.
- VNS Finance & Capital Services Ltd. and its owners/ directors/ officers/ affiliates are not liable for damages caused by any performance, failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission or operations, computer virus, communications line failure, and unauthorized access to the personal accounts. VNS Finance & Capital Services Ltd. is not responsible for any technical failure or malfunctioning of the software or delays of any kind. VNS is also not responsible for non-receipt of registration details or e-mails. Users shall bear all responsibility of keeping the password secure. VNS Finance & Capital Services Ltd. is not responsible for the loss or misuse of the password.
- VNS Finance & Capital Services Ltd. is not responsible for the content of any of the linked sites. By providing access to other web-sites, VNS Finance & Capital Services Ltd. is neither recommending nor endorsing the content available in the linked websites. The client agrees that the information gathered from the client's profile will be used to enhance client's experience on the website. VNS will not rent or sell the profile to any third party. In case of a contest or a promotion scheme, VNS reserve the right to share the users profile with the sponsors. In the event of necessary credit checks and collection of payments, VNS Finance & Capital Services Ltd. can disclose such information to other authorities in good faith. VNS Finance & Capital Services Ltd. will use all or any part of the service and change terms without any obligation.
- The National stock exchange of India Ltd. (NSE) is not in any manner answerable, responsible or liable to any person or persons for any acts of omissions or commission, errors, mistakes and/or partners, agents associates etc., of any of the Rules, regulations, bye-laws of the National Stock Exchange of India Ltd., SEBI Act or any other laws in force from time to time.
- The National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. is not answerable, responsible or liable for any information on this website or for any services rendered by us, our employees and our servants.
- This website is for the exclusive purpose of transactions to be carried out within the territorial jurisdiction of India and all such transactions shall be governed by the laws in India . Notice is hereby given that Non Resident Indians (NRI's) and Foreign Nationals accessing this web site and opting to transact thereon shall do so after due verification at their end of their eligibility to do so. VNS Finance & Capital Services Limited undertakes no responsibility for such pre-eligibility of qualification on part of Non-Resident Indians (NRI's) or Foreign Nationals to transact on this website.
- The Stock Exchange, Mumbai is not in any manner answerable, responsible or liable to any person or persons for any acts of omission or commission, errors, mistakes and/or violation, actual or perceived, by us or our partners, agents, associates etc., of any of the Rules, Regulations, Bye-laws of the Stock Exchange, Mumbai, SEBI Act or any other laws in force from time to time. The Stock Exchange, Mumbai is not answerable, responsible or liable for any information on this Website or for any services rendered by our employees, our servants, and us.
The client agrees and understands that the information and material contained in this website implies and constitutes his consent to the terms and conditions mentioned below.
If the client does not agree to any of the terms mentioned in this agreement, The client should exit the site.